Michael Góngora says this is unacceptable.
- Miami Beach residents have endured an unprecedented spike in property crimes. Especially troubling is the fact that Miami Beach’s property crime rate is the highest in the country.
- Michael Góngora says it is unacceptable that we aren’t safe in our homes and on our streets.
- Few leaders have the proven experience and trusted leadership to tackle this problem. Because of his extensive experience as a former Miami Beach Commissioner, Góngora already has the knowledge and skills to aggressively and effectively attack our crime problems.
- Supported by many of our first responders, most of our homeowner associations and community activists, Góngora enjoys the respect of the residents and the people who risk their lives protecting us.
- On day one, Góngora will convene a stakeholders’ summit including police and residents to tackle this problem because he knows meaningful solutions to our problems are community-based.
- For more than a decade, Góngora has been getting the job done for us. That’s why Miami Beach residents should vote for Michael Góngora for Miami Beach Commissioner, Group III. He will get the job done again.